Pot Bless Meal = Tonight beginning at 5:30; please bring a covered dish or dessert to share with others.
Memorial Day Celebration = Connections Ministry is requesting ALL military service photograph for family members. Connections will display photos (during Memorial Day Weekend) we want to observe, and honor those who have made the ultimate sacrifice (died) in all U.S. wars. This is also a good time to acknowledge all military Veteran’s Day. We are accepting pictures at the front desk; display photos on Sunday (prior to Memorial Day) and pick up photos directly after the service. If you have any questions, contact Deb at 214-724-4875.
Loving Choices “Baby Bottle Campaign” (May 1st – May 31st) raises money for the pregnancy crisis center. Loving Choices www.lovingchoices.org offers support, guidance and resources to women who are pregnant or think they might be pregnant, including ultrasound testing. Please fill your bottles with coins, cash, or checks (payable to Loving Choices) and return to VBC by the end of May.
- 9:00 a.m. Sunday School classes in the Fellowship Hall; teaching from the 2022 Bible Reading Plan (2022 VBC Bible Reading Plan – copies available at all entrances).
- 9:00 a.m.– Sunday School classes @ Children’s Ministry Area-Nursery (0-3yrs); PreK–1st, 2nd–3rd, 4th–6th; and Youth Room grades 7th – 12th.
- 10:15 a.m. Worship Service (Communion 1st Sunday); join us at Children & Youth Ministry for Bible Study & Worship.
Mission Ministry and Fellowship:
- 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. White Cross Mission Ministry helps Tandala Hospital in Congo, Africa
- 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. KniTTogether Ministry: Knit or crochet hats that benefit the community
- 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. OASIS Food Pantry serves +/- 200 families each month, clients from NWA and Missouri.
- 5:30 p.m. PotBless Meal each Wednesday evening thru month May. Please see sign-up to serve & clean; contact Jean Powell; 405-655-3985.
- 6:30 p.m. Praise & Prayer Service. Open to ALL! Including Children & Youth Ministry offers P3 (Praise, Prayer & Play) for all Village Kids (PreK-6th)
- 7:30 p.m. Choir Rehearsal